The Power of Working Together
The Center for Educational Improvement (CEI) collaborates with a variety of organizations to carry out our professional development, research, monitoring and evaluation, and international work. These organizations include partners for collaborative research, training and consulting services, and research dissemination.
- Akasha Learning is a high tech firm that aims to support student collaboration through an intuitive, easy to mobile apps.
- ASSISTments is a non-profit research project used by hundreds of teachers. ASSISTments is a free web-based platform allowing teachers to write individual ASSISTments (composed of questions and associated hints, solutions, web-based videos, etc.). The platform supports all subjects (i.e., Math, English, etc.) and due to federal grants, has a huge repository of math content.
- Collaborative for Educational Services, serving 16 school districts in Western Massachusetts
- Center for Educational Innovation works with community members to improve curriculum, instruction, educational leadership, and student-centered learning environments so students achieve their potential.
- Early Literacy Institute is a cadre of nationally recognized early childhood and literacy specialists, psychologists, evaluators, and consultants providing consulting, evaluation, and training services to help clients provide scientifically based, exciting early learning initiatives for young children.
- EDspired is the education consultancy of Reem Labib, M.Ed., an urban educational leader focused on school improvement and school reform efforts both in the United States and the Middle East. Her specialties include school transformation, leadership development, charter schools, and special education.
- GlobalPartnersUnited (GPU) leadership and consortium partners bring credentials and seasoned experience to develop and implement project infrastructure for curricula development, teaching, consultation, mentoring, and/or service delivery. In collaboration with in-country civil society partners, government ministries, consortium agencies, private sector, healthcare facilities, schools, institutions of higher education, and individual collaborators, GPU offers on site and technology-supported capacity delivery and/or service delivery.
- Language Tran is a language translation agency providing professional translators to individuals, companies, institutions, and governments worldwide.
- Know.Do.Serve.Learn partners with education organizations worldwide to increase student achievement, teacher knowledge, and education leadership. Its team advises on STEM, literacy, science, mathematics (including Common Core Standards), differentiation, co-teaching, instructional strategies, data-driven instruction, and special education.
- National Association of Elementary School Principals (NAESP) and the NAESP Foundation shares many common interest with CEI; they provided seed funds to CEI and we collaborate for specific projects and activities to advance education and 21st century school leadership.
- National Center for Learning Disabilities works to ensure children, adolescents, and adults with learning disabilities succeed in school, work, and life. It provides essential information to parents, professionals, and individuals with learning disabilities; promotes research and programs to foster effective learning; and advocates for policies to protect and strengthen educational rights and opportunities.
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics is a public voice for mathematics education, supporting teachers to ensure equitable mathematics learning of the highest quality for all students through vision, leadership, professional development, and research.
- National Urban Alliance provides the support communities need in order to raise school performance so students could focus on achieving rather than disparagement. It offers professional development to teachers in the classroom and school administrators; begins conversations on cultural relevance by suggesting ways teachers may relate to underachieving students; and opens the door for students to voice their opinions.
- Operation Respect is an highly motivational international program to reduce bullying and violence and built social emotional learning in schools.
- Pensarus Solutions is an education consultancy helping organizations reach higher levels of performance. Its mission is to improve educational performance by thoughtfully blending innovation with proven best practices. Its services fall in five primary categories: capacity building, human resources development, organizational development, research, and information technology.
- Teach the World Online connects qualified and willing volunteer teachers via video conferencing technology with students in other countries interacting via a computer over the Internet. Its volunteers instruct students from their homes, offices, and schools in the United States and around the world.
- Telego Center for Educational Improvement at Ashland University in Ohio motivates educators and business professionals by developing creative solutions to work around challenges.
- Yale University and C8 Sciences provide a unique, cross-training computerized neuroscience program for improving executive functioning and student achievement.