And so the end of the school year draws near. Just because it is time to formally put away the supplies and shut the classroom doors, doesn’t mean we have to stop thinking about educational improvement. CEI encourages everyone to attend our special seminar on Saturday July 12th 2014 in Nashville. CEO Dr. Christine Mason will host a panel of educational leaders talking on what they do best: education. But first, from 8-10 am there will be a session on Operation Respect and an exciting musical performance by Peter Yarrow –– everyone is encouraged to sing along!
The panel itself will include:
- NAESP Mentor Trainers: Drs. Kathleen Sciarappa (NH) and Nancy Phenis-Bourke (IN): Principal Mentoring
- Dr. Michele Rivers Murphy (CEI Research Associate) on the Power to Choose
- Heather Smith, Principal, Lilja Elementary School in Natick, MA, on Implications of Neuroscience for the Classroom
- Drs. Melissa Patschke, PA and Kathleen Sciarappa on Virtual Principal Simulations (a program with the University of Pennsylvania)
- Others-To be determined. If you are interested in sharing an exciting, 21st Century program from your school, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Presenters will be able to add this panel presentation to their resumes.
Space is limited to the first 40 responders so hurry to register today. Once you’ve successfully registered you will receive the following:
* The new 12-page CEI Heart Centered Approach Rubric, which includes recommendations for implementing Heart Centered Learning Communities with neuroscience programs (and particularly, C8 Sciences’ Activate program).
*An early release of CEI’s Heart Beaming Activities for schools.
It will be held at the Graylord Opryland, room Delta Island C in Nashville TN, from 10:15 am- 11:45am.
So please email email@example.com if you’d like to join the festivities